Monday 17 May 2010

The results are in....

Ok so last week I told you all about my diet. I started off at 9 stone 9 lbs, Bmi 23. Today, at 7am, when I weighed myself my bmi was still 23 however my weight was 9 stone 6, so a total loss of 3lbs. I'm happy with this although I was hoping for 4 - 4 and a half lbs loss. What is wierd however, is that on Sunday night I did the wii fit body test and it said I had gained 2lbs! But I am putting this down to wearing different clothes (so the weights of the clothes differ) and the fact that you are naturally heavier at the end of the day, and lighter in the mornings. So from now on I'm only going to weigh myself in the morning.

It has been horrendously difficult this first week. On Thursday and Friday I had a terrible energy slump. I realised this was because I had stopped eating chocolate, sugar, pasta and potatoes, and had stopped drinking red bull and pepsi (all things my body was used to and relied on to get through the day). I am obviously going through a 'detox' because I still feel pretty crappy and snappy. I'm hoping next week will be better and I will have more energy.

I haven't had one single packet of crisps all week. I'm really proud of this. I have drank diet coke instead of the full fat variety. I haven't drank as much water as I said I would, but I have drank more water than usual so that's a positive. I have also been drinking green tea, which I can't stand. But I read somewhere it boosts your metabolism, so I have been giving it a go.

If I can lose 3lb more next week I will be very happy indeed.

To celebrate today's result I'm having a cup a soup and a night off from exercising. Oh how I spoil myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment