Thursday 4 March 2010

Blogging is the new facebook

Whenever I have actual uni work to do, I always find myself on here instead. I have started using facebook less because of this blog, something I never thought would happen. I wonder if I could make a book out of all my blogs, a sort of Bridget Jone's diary, but from a working class Brummie with 3 kids? Do you think it could work? There has been plenty of terrible books published, so I guess it could if there was ever an agent stupid enough to take me on.

I would be pretty unhappy if my life was easy, I have realised that lately. I seem to thrive of being stressed and busy, that's just how I roll guys. During the summer months I'm literally counting down the days until life returns to normal, essays, essays and more essays. I have done something a little bit stupid, I have applied for a job (which I can't really fit in at the moment but I want my own financial independence rather than relying on my uni loans and Steven's money) and I have an interview! The job would suit me down to the ground. You know when your out in a club and some twat sticks a camera in your face, and then asks you to buy the photo for a tenner? Well that's the job. I would be taking photos of drunken people on a Friday/ Saturday night and then trying to convince them to buy it. Maybe if the staff uniform was a cheerleaders outfit I would sell a few..... Then again.....

I have also applied to four local secondary schools to offer my services helping the kiddies read and write. The reason for this is I want to do a PGCE, and I want to teach English at a secondary school. To do a PGCE you have to gain some experience in a school. I thought, I might as well start now. I have worked at a primary school before, but I need secondary school experience if I want to teach the bigguns.

I have also been busy sending my little stories off to various competitions, oh how I would kiss your feet dear reader if I won!

Been a very busy bumblebee ain't I? That's how I like it. Jeremy Kyle and knitting just isn't for me.

I have realised that Lewis Maull is the male version of me. He doesn't look like me at all. Yet he seems to be able to read my mind, and I can read his. Very creepy. We are both Taurus's maybe that has something to do with it?

What do you think Lewis? Anyway, better get on with some actual work. I love reading everyone's blogs they make me smile so very much.

Bye bye xx

3 comments:

  1. Crikey Vicky! You are a very busy bee! lol. Good luck with the new job, I will look out for you in Gatecrasher... lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally agree with you Vic, we are practically the same person. We have the uncanny ability to know what the other is thinking, especially in class and then we laugh at the stupidest thing!
    I think being Taurus might have something to do with it but not that we have almost everything in common, that's just plain weird. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are my long lost brother Lewis! What's your dads name? I will ask my mom if she knows him lol x

    ReplyDelete