Monday 1 March 2010

On eating more when I am dieting, short story competitions and wankers

My brain is rather retarded. Why is it that when I decide to go on a diet my brain tells me to eat more rather than less? I feel very sick after eating a massive plate of spaghetti carbonara with chicken (it's ok I had an orange earlier).

I have entered a 700 word short story 'Lady of the Ring' into 'pick me up' magazine. I was actually very impressed with the story, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. The entries are being judged by the author of Chocolat (I'm sorry I don't know the lovely lady's name). Still it's an experience isn't it? The winning entry gets a £100 and their story published in a future issue of the magazine. I would just blow the money on fags and bags anyway ....... but I would absolutely love to get something published.

I am reading Belle de jour at the moment (it has been adapted into Secret Diary of a Call Girl staring Billie Piper) I absolutely love it. Read it. It's brill. My sister told me to read it, I love my sister she introduces me to great stuff, it was because of my sister that I got hooked on Pat Barker's novels. My sister said that Belle's writing style was similar to my blog! I called her a cheeky bitch as I thought she was trying to say I was a prostitute. What she meant, she said was that my blog is witty. Nice save Katie, nice save.

Oh and last but not least wankers. It has been almost three months since my ex saw Harry. I would love to know why the short, anorexically thin, spotty, ginger bastard thinks it's ok to mess around a 2 year old boy. I think there should be an operation for men who have already fathered one child, yet don't financially support that child, or even bother to see the child. This operation would be the removal of the testes. No sperm = no more opportunities to create a human life. I hate the low life scumbag more than anything. It was me who was left holding the baby, and it will be me who has to try and explain to Harry when he is older why his father never sees him.

The only explanation I have is that his father is a piece of dried up dog shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment