Monday 15 March 2010

weird things you see in the street .......

Today's mood :( Been a day of ups and downs. Went to see the doctor today, not been feeling well for a while and been struggling a bit with anxiety so he gave me some 'magic pills'. I do not want to be a person who has to take magic pills, but unfortunately things have been quite shite lately.

Highs and lows of today,

Walking to the post office this morning I spotted something on the side of the street that looked like a black banana. It wasn't a banana it was a black dildo! It was extremely weird, and I do not know why it was in the street. Yuk. I consider this to be funny but gross, not quite a high not quite a low.

Went into uni and met Sanjay and Amy. Haven't seen Sanjay for ages around uni so it was nice to catch up with him. We had a coffee and a gossip, and it took my mind off things for a while.

Lows of the day have included feeling very sick, trying and failing to do uni work and feeling very bored. Also, one of my friends who I have been friends with since I was seven, is acting like a bit of a bitch lately and I don't know why. I could try and ask her what's going on, but I'm just not up for a confrontatial row at the moment. So I'm just gonna let it all blow over.

I think I may have started my nervous breakdown this week, so consider this post a warning lol. I might come into uni tomorrow wearing a tree costume or something equally as weird.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment