Wednesday 3 March 2010

Seven pounds

I watched Seven pounds last night, oh my I cried like a baby. Absolutely brilliant film, it has been added to my list of favourite films. I must say, I only like Will Smith when he is in serious films. I didn't think much of him in Hancock, I can't stand films like Men in Black and Wild Wild West. I think he was brilliant in The Pursuit of Happiness. I really, really wish I had wrote the screenplay for Seven Pounds, because it was just unique, fantastic, amazing. I kind of knew in the first forty minutes of the film what was going to happen, but I hadn't guessed that he was actually Tim and not a tax inspector at all. Wowser, it takes a lot to surprise me, it was nicely done. I am also interested in jelly fish and spent this morning googling jelly fish.

Plans for the rest of today, hmmmmmm

1) Bacon sandwich

2) Tidy house

3) Re - write my life writing essay

4) Read some more Belle de Jour

5) Burn a cd (not literally burn a cd, you understand, as in make a copy, I really like Owl City at the moment)

6) Sunbed for 6 minutes

7) Pick the tribe up from school/nursery

8)Watch Despearte Housewives tonight

I thought I didn't have much to do today, but obviously I do. Oh yeah, I just thought I have been sleep walking lately, well sleep sitting actually (even in sleep I'm too lazy to walk). Last night I woke up to find I was sitting bolt upright, half way down the bed looking at a blank TV in the dark. It took me ages to figure out what the hell was going on. The alarm clock said 4.15. I looked at Ste for help I think, I was panicking a bit but I don't know why. I don't remember lying down or going back to sleep, but this semi conciousness thing was well creepy. I mean I was awake enough to know something strange was happening and that I was scared, but too asleep to understand why I was watching a TV that was off.

I put it down to the fact I ate too many carbs yesterday and too much sugar. Therefore, the only carbs I will eat today is the bread on my bacon sandwich.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment