Saturday 13 March 2010

The news at three - What VAJ has been up to

VAJ= Victoria Ann James. I can't be arsed to type today suffering with a massive hangover, so I'm just going to list stuff.

1) Got a placement at Streetly secondary school. Very excited, will be working in the English department helping those students who are struggling with their reading and writing. Had better buy some 'sensible' work clothes.

2) Got the tickets through for Disneyland Paris, only to find the dickheads that booked the holiday, have not put us as sitting together on the plane. Mmmmm, I'm sure my 5 year old will be fine sitting at the back of the plane on her own, while I sit somewhere at the front. I sometimes wonder if half of the population are brain damaged. Got to pay extra now so we can sit together. I want to do something very painful to 'Adam' You can use your imagination.

3) Started my dissertation proposal, took me about 8 hours yesterday, and it is still not finished. I really am confused about what kind of stuff I need to say in the proposal. I was so stressed out with it that I started to cry. It was ok though because I went out and got absolutely steaming drunk. I forgot about the dissertation for a few perfect hours. Now I am thinking about it again.

4) My best friend Craig came back for the weekend ( he lives in London) and we went out for drinks. Went to the Queslett pub for a bottle of rose, and 3 double vodka's and coke. And then I had a brilliant idea 'lets go to town and do some dancing'. So off to town we went. In every bar I kept saying 'we will go after this one' and then 'ok just one more but that's it'. It went on like that til 3.30 am. Then we had to go because I was sicking up in my mouth. Yummy. I really am the classiest bird you'll ever meet.


I'm Sure I have more news than that but, I need to get dressed. It's 3pm and I'm still in my dressing gown with mad hair and mascara rings around my eyes.

See you all my lovlies, be good xx

No comments:

Post a Comment