Tuesday 9 February 2010

Exhausting day

Got home today much later than usual, picked Harry up from nursery at 6pm (usually Ste gets him). Was absolutely starving, but due to this appalling diet I am on I had to have one tiny turkey steak grilled in the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, but I was naughty and had it with bacon super noodles. I have been having major alcohol withdrawal symptoms, so I had 2 large glasses of Asti with orange juice. Feel a wee bit pissed, because I have not drank for a while so it has gone straight to my head.

Not sure if I have lost much weight yet, it's week 2, my jeans feel looser which is nice. My scales are broken so I don't know how many actual lbs I have lost. Get a lie in tomorrow morning, because Steven has very kindly offered to take the kids to school for me as he doesn't have to be in work till 10.30. I am well aware I am very lucky to have a husband like Ste, he stroked my hair when I got in today and got me 2 paracetemol because I had a bit of a headache. Lovely man.

I must, must, must remember to post the birth certificate forms off tomorrow for the kids passports. They have been on the passenger seat of my car all day, waiting for me to go to the post office, but I have had a head like a seive today (which is unsual for me as I am usually uber organised).

Parents evening tomorrow, which is always very eventful. My 5 year old daughter's teacher usually has lots of colourful things to say about Isabel. Not much else very exciting has happened so far this week. I am massivly pissed off about the car we bought 4 months ago, which has been f***ing up left, right and centre and is going to cost an arm and a leg to fix.

Due to having a massive headache,I am going to sign off for now, and write some more interesting stuff tomorrow when I am feeling fresh. Can you upload stories to these things?Or poems etc? If I can then I will probably upload my creative writing stuff, so people can give me some feedback.

TTFN my lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment