Wednesday 10 February 2010

One stop shopping centre

Ok so today I went for a meeting at uni with Vicky Anglekai or however you spell it about my dissertation. She said my topic was good, so afterwards like the huge Nerdio I am I went to the library and got some books so I could get crack a lacking. I had to park at onestop car park as the uni carpark was yet again rammed, so I thought 'might as well look round the shops'. On the way into New Look, this fat man was screaming, and I mean screaming at the top of his Brummie lungs "No, no, yow've had it now,I'm going back to the car" his fatter wife was running after him with a Poundland bag, shouting "Oi Ray, I will buy you something too". Witnessing this has made me hate Birmingham even more. Fat Brummies with Poundland bags shouting at each other = vile.

Then, after exiting New Look and walking towards Asda, this disgusting bloke winks at me and says "yes, yes ... nice". My response is a deathly glare, so then he says "smile babes it ain't that bad" grabs his crotch, spits on the floor and walks off.

Yes, yes it is that bad. If I was the last woman on earth, I still would not look at that bad boy wanna be, no matter how much he grabbed his crotch.

Cannot wait to move away from Birmingham in the future, Worcester is pretty nice .........

No comments:

Post a Comment