Wednesday 17 February 2010

My if I had 24 hours to live playlist

The other day Ian was talking about his desert Island playlist, and this got me thinking that I don't have one. More to the point, I couldn't hack a desert island, I would probably drown myself after a couple of days because I would be too distressed, and too hungry. So I have decided to create a playlist I would want to listen to if I had 24 hours left to live.

Here it is.

1) Satisfied. Toddla T

2) David Bowie Let's dance

3) Florence & the machine. Kiss with a fist

4) The trashmen. Surfin bird

5) Beats International. Dub be good to me.

6) Duran Duran. Rio.

7) Babylon Zoo. Spaceman.

8) Peaches. Fuck the pain away.

9) Prodigy. Take me to the Hospital.

10) Meredith Brooks. I'm a bitch.


If you haven't heard some of these tracks before, download them on itunes or limewire if you have it.I guarantee some of the lyrics will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment